Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Wish Law

I wish there were a law that said once you reach a certain age like 75 you can't drive or you have to drive with someone 50 or under. This would be a good law because I always hate it when I'm stuck driving behind an old lady or an old man and they go about 20 mph when the actual speed limit is 45. I know that that they are trying to be cautious and they really don't understand that other people are trying to drive, but they need to either speed up or get off of the road. This doesn't mean that they can't drive at all it just means that they have to be driving with someone who is 50 and younger and 21 and older that way if they are going slow the person can tell them that they need to go faster.

2 comments:

mrs. jenkins said...

This made me giggle because JUST today, during 5th period, I had to go home really quick to let my dogs out of the house. There was a man in an OLD truck going down Avenue I and I'm not even joking, he was going 10 mph. It was ridiculous! I was so frustrated and I wanted to just pass him, but then I realized that first, that was illegal. But secondly, he was very old and probably felt like he was going 50 instead of 10. So, I really like this idea. Now, when I'm 75, I probably won't agree.

Girl Power!! said...

ilu cuz and i agree