Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bonfire

I really don't like not being able to have a bonfire because I think that the bonfires in the past were really awesome. I know that there is nothing we can do to change the fact that we can't have a bonfire, and Mr. Wilson can't do anything either, so we might as well just make the best out of what we have. I also think everyone should stop complaining about it because we are lucky we are even getting to do the parade. One thing we might could do is have some sort of super pep rally or something out on the football field. In it we could have the cheerleaders do cool things they don't normally do in a regular pep rally, and the band could play songs that we don't usually, but they would have to be really cool. I really do wish that we could have the bonfire but it's not the end of the world so we might as well just go with the flow.

No comments: