Thursday, September 11, 2008


Well, I really don't really remember anything that happened during school. All I know is that is was in Mrs. Lambert's class, who is now Mrs. Potts, when it happened. I do remember though what happened after school. I didn't get to go home right away because we lived about 30 miles out of town when i was in third grade. We went to my grandma's house and i remember everyone just sitting in the living room the whole time watching t.v. I also remember that on t.v. they kept showing what was happening at that time, and for about a week I remember going back there to do the same thing, and I remember the smoke from the buildings just kept coming for about two weeks. If i could commemorate to the people who died I would get one balloon for every person and put their name on it and I would just let them all go at the same time up into the air. I honostly do not think that our country or any country for that matter is safe from terrorism, but we could do a little more i think to stop it.

No comments: