Tuesday, September 16, 2008

In ten years I hope to be either in my senior year at college or trying to get into vet school. I will probably be working at that time because my parents won’t be giving me any money so if i don’t work i will be living on the streets. I don’t really want a family when I’m at that point in my life because it would be WAY to stressful to be dealing with that and school. If I do happen to still be in college I hope to be at A&M because they have the best vet program in Texas. So hopefully in ten years I can accomplish all of this, but if not I guess I will just see what happens.

2 comments:

The Vannoy Family said...

Just had to check out my favorite future art student's blog! You're doing a great job! You are awesome!

Girl Power!! said...

well.....i want little cousins so too bad...get a family :) lol jkjk

i love ya cuz!!