Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break

This spring break I'm going on a mission trip with my church. We are going to be doing a lot of fun things all throughout next week, so I'm really excited. In the mornings we will be working with this organization called, Rainbow Express. We will be going to apartment complexes and pretty much doing a VBS type of thing with the kids while their parents are at work. We will be doing some bible studies, games, puppet shows, songs, etc. We are going to be doing all of the stuff with the kids in the morning. At night we are going to do a lot of fun things such as, ice skating, a third day concert, and the mall. On Friday we aren't going to be working with the kids, so we are going to go to Six Flags for the whole day! I really don't know what my ideal spring break would be, probably going skiing in the mountains or something.

No comments: