Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas


This year for Christmas I am really not sure what we are doing. We will probably do what we always do and a little more. We usually go over to Paducah to my grandparents house on Christmas Eve and open the presents that they got us there. Then on Christmas morning we wake up about 5 o'clock (we are usually very anxious) and open the presents our parents got us. After that we usually watch A Christmas Story because it's showing on about every channel. At about lunchtime we go over to our other grandparents house and we have a Christmas dinner and we open the presents they got us. This year I am pretty sure we are doing that and we might be going to see my cousin who lives in Fort Worth but I'm not real sure.

One of the best Christmas presents that I have ever gotten was a trampoline. I remember waking up Christmas morning and opening all of our presents and I was kind of dissapointed because usually our parents get us something big, but this year it was mainly all little things. About an hour went by and my parent said "Martin, why don't you go look outside." So I went outside and I saw this big trampoline that looked so amazing to me back when I was about 8. I rushed back into the house to get my jacket on so I could go jump on it. I think I stayed on that thing probably all day.

No comments: